Saturday, September 15, 2012

Snark Snark Grumble Grumble

Today, I decided that I absolutely hate the Prius for carting around the kids. They are rear-facing still, and the back passenger doors are slanted, so there's no head space for me while I struggle with fighting toddlers. I bump my face/head all the time unless I stick my head into the car too, and then there's this lame hook on the handle (you know, the one for hanging dry cleaning or a man's suit jacket) that's not removable and it always ALWAYS catches the hair on top of my head as I'm struggling with a crying kid. So on top of everything else, I'm getting my hair yanked by the car. Sigh. On the days when they happily get into the car, no problem. But it's hairy days like this morning when I really really want a bigger car. Not even a minivan. Give me the full size van. The school bus. The hospital shuttle. Anything. I keep reminding myself that it's just for one more year, and then they'll be front-facing, and the head-room issue will not be an issue anymore. But man, I'm going to take a jigsaw and hack that hook off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails